Marshmallow Fruit Salad



Marshmallow and fruit...need I say more. Okay maybe a little bit more. I've always enjoyed this at BBQ's but had never made it myself so when I saw that the recipe had sour cream in it, I was very skeptical. Sour Cream! I tried it without it, not that great. The sour cream blends in and is not weird, it gives everything a nice creaminess to it and brings out all the flavors. Yum.




Marshmallow Fruit Salad
Makes 8-12 servings

Ingredients:

1 large can pineapple tidbits - drained
2 small cans mandarin oranges - drained
2 large sliced bananas
1 pint sliced strawberries
1 package mini marshmallows

1 small container sour cream (8 oz)


 Mix all ingredients and let it sit in the fridge for 30 min. so flavors can develop.


Recipe and photo from Jam Hands

Comments

Popular Posts