Zesty BBQ Chicken

This meal is super duper easy and incredibly tasty. My family and I have been on a BBQ sauce kick lately and basically have decided everything is better with BBQ sauce! And I love using the slow cooker because I can get dinner done and off my to do list first thing in the morning. It's so great to have a dinner everyone enjoys but that I didn't have to slave away all day to achieve.






SLOW COOKER ZESTY BBQ CHICKEN

Ingredients:
3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
1 (18 oz) bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce

Place chicken in the crock pot.In a bowl, mix bottle of barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian Salad Dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire Sauce. Pour over chicken.  Cover and cook 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW.
Use 2 forks to shred the chicken.
Serve on buns with homemade coleslaw

Recipe from Chef in Training

Comments

Popular Posts