Spicy Thai Noodles

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time finding a good place to get Chinese, or in this case Thai takeout. Just recently I've started to make my own takeout and trying a lot of recipes in the process. I found this little jewel on pinterest and tried it. It was delish and the kids loved it too. I served it with teriyaki chicken.


Recipe from A Small Snippet
Spicy Thai Noodles
Ingredients

1 box linguine or angle hair pasta
1-2 Tbsp red pepper flakes
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1/4-1/2 c sesame oil (depending on your taste or budget:))
6 Tbsp honey
6 Tbsp. soy sauce
Green onions, cilantro, peanuts (optional), toasted sesame seeds (optional)


Boil noodles. Drain.

Chop green onion, cilantro and peanuts if using.

Heat both oils and red pepper flakes in sauce pan over medium low heat. (2 Tbsp makes this very spicy so use your tast to figure how much you want to add)

Strain out pepper and reserve oil.

Add honey and soy sauce to oil. Toss with noodles and refrigerate until cold or do what I do and dig in right away!




Comments

Popular Posts