No Bake Cookies

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but chocolate and peanut butter has got to be the best combination in the world! No Bake Cookies are my favorite cookie recipe and I make them at least once a month!!!! So simple, quick and yummy.



No Bake Cookies
Makes about 16 cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. evaporated milk
1 3/4 c. sugar
6 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 c. peanut butter, creamy or crunchy if you like it.
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. oatmeal

Melt butter in a saucepan. Add milk, sugar and cocoa powder by whisking in. Bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and peanut butter and stir to dissolve. Add oatmeal and stir until well combined. Place oatmeal mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet, how big you want the cookies is up to you. Let cool until they have hardened or be like me and eat it out of a bowl with a spoon and a glass of milk!!!

Comments

Popular Posts