BBQ Chicken Pizza

Sometimes when dinner rolls around I do not feel like spending any time in the kitchen cooking. So for days like that I try to choose easy, quick meals to prepare. This BBQ chicken pizza is just that. The day I made it I was feeling very lazy so I bought store made crust. It was still good, but to be honest with you next time I will probably make homemade crust or buy Rhodes Rolls and use them as crust. Regardless of what crust you use this meal will still a big hit with your family and is so easy to prepare!




BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serves 6

Ingredients:
Your favorite bottle of BBQ Sauce or homemade
Pizza crust, store bought or homemade
1/2 red onion, diced
2 chicken breasts, diced and cooked
5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
mozarella cheese

Spread BBQ sauce on pizza crust. Add chicken, bacon and red onion. Finish with mozarella cheese. Cook according to pkg. directions on your pizza crust. Slice and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts