Cake Mix Cookie Bars

These bars are so good and on top of that sooooooo easy to make. It literally took me 5 minutes to make! Gotta love that especially after you've just cooked dinner and don't feel like being in the kitchen any longer than you have to.

Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Serves 8

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1/4 c. water
3/4 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 c. chocolate chips. I used 1/2 cup M&M's and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips.


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cake mix, pudding, water, vegetable oil, eggs and chips or M&M's in large bowl.
Pour the batter (it's going to be thick) into a greased 10x13 baking dish. I sprayed my dish with nonstick cooking spray which worked well.
Bake your bars for 20-30 minutes (I took mine out at 22 minutes.)
 When the edges are just golden and starting to get crispy, it's probably perfect.

Recipe from Parent Pretty

Comments

Popular Posts